'BatchXSLT for InDesign' converts InDesign documents into an easy to understand general purpose XML format and to a 'ready to use' flip page eBook, effortless, without having to go through a long configuration process for each document. It also converts original high resolution images (like PDF, EPS or TIFF) to the JPEG format usable on the web.
The exported XML or HTML data may be used and viewed 'as is' as flip page eBook. As the data is plain understandable XML, it may be used for any other purpose like database archives, to distribute on a CD or to create an own dedicated output format matching a certain DTD.
- Export InDesign documents with a click or fully automated in batch mode
- Simple: No XML-Tagging, no programming, no XML skills needed
- Creates article groups including linked images
- Exports article and box positions on a page
- Active clickable links to shops, web-sites, internal pages, email addresses and more
- Exports scalable images as JPEG, GIF or PNG for web applications
- Export images from original or like cropped and shown in InDesign
- Sharpen, adjust brightness and contrast and more
- Ad script tags to boxes for dynamic actions
- Export and playback of movies and sound
- Export of InDesign text variables
- Export PDFs from whole documents and single pages with adjustable resolution
- Including a flip page eBook web system with archive function
- Use 'as is' without modification or integrate in an existing web site
- Multi-lingual (E,D,F) extensible for any language
- Full-Text Search on multiple issues and on PDF ads
- Tool to upload data to a web server and into full-text search database
- osCommerce shop connection
Comprehensive user and 'How To' manuals included.
Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 2008, Mac OSX 10.4 or newer and with InDesign CS4, CS3 and CS2.
» version 14.03.15 - posted on 2010-11-21
Fixed a problem with stylenames containing angle brackets
» version 14.02.11 - posted on 2010-07-24
Please read this license carefully, before installing any software.
By installing, opening the packing (where applicable) or using the software, you agree to the terms of this license. If you do not agree to the terms of this license, do not open the packing (where applicable) or do not install the software.
Demo software packages, downloadable from our web site, may be installed and tested without restrictions.
As soon as you have received the license and registration codes for a software package no refunds may be made if the software does not match your needs.
NOTIONS: The following definitions are valid for this license:
SOFTWARE applies to the program(s);
USE means, to load the software in the computer's memory or let it run in a central processing unit;
INSTALL means, copying the software on a hard disk or a similar storage media.
1. License: The producer retain title to the software. The producer grants to the buyer the nonexclusive license to use the software under the following terms:
The software may be installed and used on a single computer system. The software may be copied for backup and archival storage under the condition, that the copy contains all marks of the original.
The software and the enclosed documentation may not be copied, sold, hired out, lend or leased. The buyer may not alter, translate, disassemble or decompile the software or the enclosed documentation.
2. Termination: The buyer guarantees, that all persons, having access to the software, will follow the terms of this license.
Each violation to the terms of this license, will terminate this license immediately. Upon termination the buyer must destroy the software, the related documentation and all copies thereof.
3. Limited warranty: The producer does not guarantee, that the operation of the software will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that defects in the software will and may be corrected. If the software doesn't conform to the documentation, the buyer may advise the producer of the malfunction.
4. Disclaimer of warranty: All warranties exceeding the warranties in paragraph 3 are impossible.
All warranties, express or implied (including warranties given from dealers, distributors or resellers) will be refused by the producer. Including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or the results, that can be obtained by the use of the software.
The buyer is responsible for the choice of the software, to produce a defined result or for a particular application.
The buyer uses the software at his sole risk.
5. Limitation of liability: Under no circumstances, including negligence, the producer will be liable for any incidental, special, direct, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from the use inability to use the software or related documentation, under any theory of liability and independent of the cause. The producers liability for damages, loss and activities may not exceed the license fee paid by the buyer, even if the producer or a reseller has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Jurisdiction: If a court of competent jurisdiction finds, for any reason, a provision to be unenforceable, the remainder of this license is still valid.
Place of jurisdiction is Bern (Switzerland). All the producer's expenses (court fees and other expenses) arised from trial or controversy, are to the debit of the buyer.
CH - 3073 Gümligen