'BatchXSLT for InDesign' converts InDesign documents into an easy to understand general purpose XML format and to a 'ready to use' flip page eBook, effortless, without having to go through a long configuration process for each document. It also converts original high resolution images (like PDF, EPS or TIFF) to the JPEG format usable on the web.
The exported XML or HTML data may be used and viewed 'as is' as flip page eBook. As the data is plain understandable XML, it may be used for any other purpose like database archives, to distribute on a CD or to create an own dedicated output format matching a certain DTD.
- Export InDesign documents with a click or fully automated in batch mode
- Simple: No XML-Tagging, no programming, no XML skills needed
- Creates article groups including linked images
- Exports article and box positions on a page
- Active clickable links to shops, web-sites, internal pages, email addresses and more
- Exports scalable images as JPEG, GIF or PNG for web applications
- Export images from original or like cropped and shown in InDesign
- Sharpen, adjust brightness and contrast and more
- Ad script tags to boxes for dynamic actions
- Export and playback of movies and sound
- Export of InDesign text variables
- Export PDFs from whole documents and single pages with adjustable resolution
- Including a flip page eBook web system with archive function
- Use 'as is' without modification or integrate in an existing web site
- Multi-lingual (E,D,F) extensible for any language
- Full-Text Search on multiple issues and on PDF ads
- Tool to upload data to a web server and into full-text search database
- osCommerce shop connection
Comprehensive user and 'How To' manuals included.
Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 2008, Mac OSX 10.4 or newer and with InDesign CS4, CS3 and CS2.
BatchXSLT for InDesign (OS X) is a free trial software application from the XML/CSS Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German and it was last updated on 2010-11-21. The program can be installed on Java, Mac OS X, Other.
BatchXSLT for InDesign (OS X) (version 14.03.15) has a file size of 110.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 230 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.